Telemedicine is not for every problem; however, it is appropriate for acute concerns, quick medical questions, or quick follow ups… If your problem falls around these categories, please schedule an appointment. We can’t wait to help you.
Any other visit that would not require an in-person exam, which will be at Provider’s discretion. You must always follow up in person with your primary care after telemed visits.
Insurances Accepted – Ambetter, Aetna (Commercial, Government, & Workers Comp), Aetna Medicare, Coventry/First Health (Commercial & Government), Medicare, Medicaid( in process), Peach State HMO, Tricare (out of network).
The following are some types of telemedicine visits:
- Follow-up Visits
- Minor Urgent Care
- Chronic Care Management
- Prescription Refills
- Reviewing Diagnostics
- After Hours Calls
- Pediatric Hotline Calls
- Cold/Flu (avoid putting the rest of the office in a contagious situation)
- Reviewing lab results/imaging
- Sinus Infections
- Upper Respiratory
- Stomach Ache/Diarrhea
- Eye Infections
- Ear Infections
- Rash/Skin Irritation
- Yeast Infection
- Weight Loss Management
- Smoking Cessation
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
Telemedicine Visit Pricing (Cash)
Credit card fees can range from $1-5
Insurance patients will pay co-pay or deductible costs
Minor Problem w/o Rx
NEW – $90 w/o CC Fees
RETURNING – $85 w/o CC Fees
2-3 Min/Moderate Problems w/ Rx (if needed)
NEW – $100 w/o CC Fees (1-2 Rx)
RETURNING – $95 w/o CC Fees (1-2 Rx)
3-5 Moderate Problems w/ Rx (if needed)
NEW – $115 w/o CC Fees (2-4 Rx)
RETURNING – $ 110 w/o CC Fees (2-4 Rx)
Concierge Option 1
- Includes 2 e-visits w/ 2 Rx (if needed), w/ 24-48 hr turnaround responses for messages or email for minor concerns.
- New patient initial visit $110. Additional visits throughout month will be at a discounted rate.
Concierge Option 2
- Includes 3 e-visits w/ up to 4 Rx (if needed), w/ 12- 24 hr turnaround responses for messages or email for minor concerns.
- New patient initial visit $130. Additional, visits throughout month will be at a discounted rate.